Favorite Commercials

This was originally posted 1/30/2008

Okay, in looking over my blogs, they are all so serious. So, I felt like a needed a more light-hearted fare as a change of pace. A nice blog on something which didn't explore the human condition, just some fun.

So, in honor of the upcoming SuperBowl weekend, I thought I would try posting some of my favorite commercials over the years. There are far too many to do them justice, but these are the ones I can recall, and where possible, link to them.

Terry Tate Office Linebacker (a series done by Reebok)
Terry Tate Office Linebacker

Skittles Touch
Skittles Touch

Cheese Nips Explosion
Cheese Nips

Cat Herders
Cat Herders

Tabasco Mosquito
Tabasco Mosquito

Clydesdale Play Football
Clydesdales Play Football


Clydesdales Play Football (Streaker)
Streaker Sheep Clydesdales

Michelob Touch Football
Touch Football Extreme

VW Terrorist
VW Terrorist

There have been so many "This is Sportscenter" commercials done by ESPN which are fantastic, that I cannot name just one. So, here is a link to several; Y2K, The Bradley Interview are among them.

So, I hope you enjoy the light-hearted break from my usual blogs. Feel free to share yours as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please James Dobson, Shut Up...

Health Care Debate (Part 2) Who's in charge here?

My Religion, Unplugged (Part 3)